How Much do Braces Cost?
Orthodontic Treatment: Payment Options
Orthodontic treatment is an excellent way to invest in your overall dental, physical and emotional health. Each case is unique and treatment fees are determined on an individual basis. Dr. Sutter’s office is aware that individuals have different financial needs, therefore we offer several payment plan options:
- Initial Down Payment Plan: After initial down payment, monthly payments during treatment. No interest charge.
- No Initial Down Payment Plan: No initial payment with lower monthly payments. Interest charge.
- Discount for prepayment in full
- Visa/MasterCard/American Express accepted
- Automatic monthly credit card drafts
If you have orthodontic insurance, it may help to reduce your personal cost for orthodontic treatment. As a courtesy, we will contact your insurance company to determine your orthodontic benefits. Upon starting treatment, we will complete all the necessary insurance forms and file your claim. Orthodontic insurance usually covers a percentage of the treatment fee up to a lifetime maximum amount. We will do everything to help you obtain the maximum benefit from your insurance company. We will also assist you with your personal or corporate medical/flex account.